Michael lives in Phoenix with his wife and four kids. He spends most of his time here, re-reading things he's written, but when he's trying to appear to be productive he is the tech manager for a local ISP.Follow @rentendfingers
- "Old Friends" … and other poems through the years.
- "The Wizard's Apprentice" [Fantasy] A wizard returns to choose a successor
- "Tymescroll" [Fantasy] Excerpts from my novel
- "War of the Worlds" Age-old conflict in just 250 words
- Building a Business An enthusiastic look at starting your own business
- Phrench Phried Physics Proof positive of black holes.
- Reason's Edge Insanity, inanities and in need of medical attention.
- Unofficial View Politics & Opinion
- Wolf Spider Quick! Kill it before it gets away.
Tag Archives: life’s pace
Gary looked again at the scheduler on his computer monitor. It seemed he had been looking at it for 10 minutes now. It had not changed. They were still the same scheduled appointments for this afternoon as they had been … Continue reading
Posted in Dark Tales Tagged dark tales, j. michael raymond, life's pace, stress Comments Off on As Scheduled