Michael lives in Phoenix with his wife and four kids. He spends most of his time here, re-reading things he's written, but when he's trying to appear to be productive he is the tech manager for a local ISP.Follow @rentendfingers
- "Old Friends" … and other poems through the years.
- "The Wizard's Apprentice" [Fantasy] A wizard returns to choose a successor
- "Tymescroll" [Fantasy] Excerpts from my novel
- "War of the Worlds" Age-old conflict in just 250 words
- Building a Business An enthusiastic look at starting your own business
- Phrench Phried Physics Proof positive of black holes.
- Reason's Edge Insanity, inanities and in need of medical attention.
- Unofficial View Politics & Opinion
- Wolf Spider Quick! Kill it before it gets away.
Tag Archives: end of the world
One Dark Night
Ancient trees, promised wine now devastated. Existence, aspirations like those trees, this ruined land blasted. Unfulfilled. —lament of the traveler His name, now devoid of meaning and value, he had not used since the initial step of his journey. He … Continue reading
Posted in Flash Fiction, Science Fiction Tagged end of the world, flash fiction, science fiction, survival, The Traveler Comments Off on One Dark Night